Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why not just have a one-night stand?

A couple of female friends who I have discussed all this recently have asked me why I don't just have a one-night stand - by far the easiest option. I can then even choose someone with the right physical attributes. (I would prefer, if the father is going to be absent from the child's life, that he is at least brown haired and brown eyed, so I don't have a baby which doesn't even look like me).

Yes it would be a very easy option! I could even go out and do this tonight, and have a baby in nine months time.
However:
1. I don't want a nice dose of HIV.
2. In my opinion anyone who ejaculates without a condom on, into a complete stranger is Stoopid. I don't want Stoopid genes in my kid, if I have any choice in the matter (don't want to sound like a fascist, sorry).


I may go to my "getting to know" guy's birthday party tonight. We still have not met up again and I think he's a dead duck (if he is going to be completely flaky, I may as well just take my chances with a completely flaky straight guy I am having a relationship with. The whole point of this exercise is to find someone reliable and dependable to have a child with), BUT his party sounds like a whole heap of fun, and I guess I still hope he may turn out to be reliable after all, as he is pretty cool.


I found another American website with loads of useful info here - Choice Moms.
I am still working my way through all the info and links on here, also love the blog written by the woman who runs the website.

No comments: